The USDA’s Food Supply Chain Guaranteed Loan Program makes capital more accessible and provides unique benefits to companies that are part of America’s food supply chain. West Town Bank & Trust, one of the nation’s top USDA lenders, is committed to supporting this critical industry and strengthening our country’s food supply system.
- Loans available up to $40 million
- No guarantee fees for borrowers
- Flexible loan terms
- No geographic eligibility requirement (both rural and non-rural businesses)
Business involved in the food supply chain, including:
- Food Manufacturers, Aggregation or Processing
- Food Storage
- Food wholesaling & distribution
How Can Funds Be Used?
- Purchase or development of land, buildings, or infrastructure
- Purchase of machinery or equipment
- Working capital
- Business conversion, enlargement, repair, modernization or development.
- Building or equipping facilities for lease to enterprises engaged in commercial of industrial operations
"*" indicates required fields
“We are grateful to have worked with West Town Bank in securing USDA and construction financing for the landfill gas to RNG project in which our fund invested. The West Town Bank team remained focused, patient, and facilitated creative solutions throughout the entire process.”
– Greg Roti, CEO of Climate Capital Partners