The SBA “Small Loan” platform at West Town Bank & Trust provides small businesses across the country with a fully digitized application resulting in highly efficient turn-times to funding. Together, the Bank and its Loan Service Provider have become leaders in the SBA FinTech space by investing in a technology-enabled platform which delivers a seamless application, pre-qualification and closing process for SBA loans of $500,000 or less.
“Small Loan” Program Overview:
- Timelines – Fund on average 30-40 days, but as quickly as 20 days from initial application.
- Loan Amount – Loans range from $100,000 to $500,000.
- Use of Proceeds – Working capital, debt refinance, real estate, equipment and business acquisitions.
- Capital Requirements – 100% financing available (working capital, debt refinance, and some business expansions via acquisition).
- Terms – Loans can be up to 25-years for Real Estate and 10-years for nearly all other loan purposes.
Start, Grow, or Build Your Business.
How SBA Small Loans
Move Your Business Forward
The SBA 7(a) Loan Program gives entrepreneurs access to flexible funds. You choose how to use the financing to grow your business.
- Expand with Working Capital
- Invest in Customer Improvements
- Modernize Your Technology
- Buy a Second Location
- Refinance Existing Debt
- Attract and Retain Talent
How to Get an SBA Small Loan (Less than $500,000)
The Small Business Administration’s Loan Programs were created to help American business owners access capital at reasonable rates with business-friendly benefits. The “Small Loan” program makes all the benefits of SBA 7(a) loans available through a streamlined application process.
Meet with a banker to tailor a loan for your goals.
Upload your docs in our online portal.
Our team processes your paperwork.
Get authorized and get ready for funding.
Use your loan to grow your business.
Ready to Finance Your Business? Pre-Qualify Today!
SBA Loan Reviews at West Town Bank & Trust:
“Working with West Town Bank was an incredible experience. They presented options other lenders didn’t, which really made me feel confident about the product we used and the decision to buy. The team was there keeping me updated throughout the process and have been a great resource when needed after closing. They couldn’t have handled things better and I would highly recommend them to anyone.”
– Doug Yopp, Owner