West Town Bank & Trust and Albemarle Bank & Trust, a West Town Bank, offers you the convenience of banking on your schedule – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - with Telebanking.
Call Toll Free (866) 652-5652
What types of transactions can you do with Telebanking?
- Check current balance and last deposit amount for your checking and savings accounts.
- Obtain your most recent transactions since your last statement.
- Check to see if a specific check number has cleared your account.
- Get current interest rates on checking, savings, CDs, and IRA accounts.
- Get payment information and payoff amounts on your loans.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Make a loan payment from your checking or statement savings account.
All you need is a touch-tone phone and your account number. There’s no application to fill out and best of all, it’s free! The first time you call, use your account number exactly as it appears on your monthly statement and use the last four digits of your social security number as your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Once you’re in the Telebanking system, you are encouraged to change your PIN for added security.