Our WTBT/ABT Online Banking is simple, convenient, and FREE! Online Banking gives you secure access and control of your money 24 hours a day, 7 days a week all from the convenience of your home computer and Internet access. WTBT/ABT Online Banking allows you to:
- Check your account balances
- Print check images
- Monitor transaction activity
- Review, reconcile and print your bank statements
- Download your account activity to your personal financial software such as Quicken® or MSMoney®
Online Bill Pay
Paying your bills online is a breeze with Online Bill Pay. You can pay your bills securely anytime, anywhere and it’s FREE!
- Pay all your bills with ease in minutes
- Add as many payees and pay as many bills as you like each month
- Deliver your payments on time
Transfer Funds using Online Banking
Transfer funds immediately using WTBT/ABT Online Banking. It’s fast, easy and convenient!
- Perform real-time transfers between your WTBT/ABT personal accounts
- Transfer funds between your WTBT/ABT personal accounts and accounts you may have at other financial institutions
- Schedule transfers for future dates, or set up one-time or repeating transfers
- View and search your online transfer history
To begin taking advantage of WTBT/ABT Online Banking, you may contact us for assistance, or visit one of our customer service representatives for assistance.
Enjoy the convenience of free mobile banking.
To get started, visit your app store and search for West Town Bank & Trust to get the downloads.
West Town Bank & Trust and Albemarle Bank & Trust, a West Town Bank are proud to offer Mobile Banking for our customers free of charge. Mobile Banking allows customers to access account information securely from the convenience of a mobile device. Below you will find some Frequently Asked Questions regarding Mobile Banking as well as a link to some additional information relative to the security Mobile Banking offers.